(Senior) Accounts and Admin Executive
Share this job
Take your place as a Accounts and Admin Executive in a B2B tech company poised as a driver of innovation in the world of healthcare. Work beside passionate and driven experts in the fields of healthcare and data science to construct secure high-end data analytics and Deep Learning products that will change the face of the healthcare industry.
The Accounts and Admin Executive supports the Finance Department in carrying out the responsibilities of the accounting department. He or She covers the duties such as work that is specific to accounts receivable, accounts payable, tax filing, data compilation, billing, payroll or other accounting tasks. He/She works specifically with accruals, fixed assets accounting or the monthly and yearly finalisation of accounts for audit purposes. He/She assists with the preparation of trial balance, basic financial statements and simple consolidated financial statements. He or She may be called on to participate in ad-hoc finance-related projects and systems testing when necessary.
- Manage Full set of accounts and preparation of reconciliation within deadlines
- Manage and maintain proper filing records
- Issue tax invoice with delivery order to customer and manage AR and AP list
- Responsible for the timely month end close and management reporting activities
- Responsible for GST, IRAS etc.
- Experience in doing LC documentation
- Experience in doing year-end closing and audit
- Liaise with auditors for internal & external audits
- Perform other ad hoc duties whenever needed
- Candidate must possess at least Professional Certificate or NiTEC, Diploma or Advanced or
Higher or Graduate Diploma, Bachelor or Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in
Finance or Accountancy or Banking or equivalent.
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Junior Executive specialized in Finance – General or Cost Accounting or equivalent.