Research Engineer/Senior Research Engineer
Share this job
What will I work on?
The candidate is a skilled engineer and will be building deep learning models for medical image diagnosis applications such as segmentation, localization and classification of abnormalities. The candidate will write high quality model with high performance and good memory management, together with state-of-the-art accuracies and embbed into our proprietary software.
Our aim is to align you with the activities which truly interest you; will stretch you technically; help you grow and impact on millions of patients.
Who we love to see
- Strong mathematical skills – good foundations of linear algebra, matrix, differential algebra, statistics.
- Strong problem solving and engineering skills
- Strong Python, C++ or Java coder
- Good knowledge of Python tools such as TensorFlow, PyTorch, NumPy, Pandas, Sklearn, SciPy, Seaborn
- Proficient in building deep learning neural network models
- Published papers in top machine learning or computer vision conferences, ICML/NIPS/CVPR/ICCV
- Bachelor / Master / PhD in Engineering or Computer Science or Mathematics or Physics
We can offer you
- Master, Teach, Learn – The opportunity to work with, learn from and share knowledge with ultra-smart colleagues in a culture of collaboration and technical excellence. We groom our employees and make sure that they stay at the cutting edge of the technology stack.
- Impact – Huge potential to make a positive contribution across our business, people and partners.
- Remuneration – Competitive pay with share award for top performers.
We are also willing to groom engineers and fresh graduates who don’t have a background in deep learning but are interested to learn. You will also have the opportunity to attend top machine learning conferences like NIPS and ICML.