Project Manager – Registration
Share this job
As our Project Manager, Registration, you will be part of Quality Assurance and Regulatory Affairs team responsible for ensuring product compliance to international standards. You will contribute to the product registration and documentation of company processes. As part of our company culture, you will also have the opportunity to cross-learn and gain considerable skills and insights into the areas of entrepreneurship, software engineering, deep learning, data analytics techniques, healthcare, and more.
- Helping in patent preparation as well as other matters related to patents
- Work closely with different machine learning project teams to understand their technical
- Work with the team (all non-technical and technical) departments to standardise and
implement SOP such that it meets regulatory requirements
- Work closely with research engineers in translating their results into technical files for
- Plan, develop, organize, write and edit technical files/ Manual SOP/ WI/ Forms to meet
the quality standards (ISO13485:2016, FDA and CE)
- Work closely with team members to obtain an understanding of the products and
solutions for documentation requirements
- Minimum PhD and above in Engineering or Science
- Good scientific sense and experience in writing technical and research papers
- Good mathematical and statistical background
- Able to do coding for organising and analysing of statistical results
- Preferred bilingual in English and Mandarin
- Outstanding organization and communication skills with an excellent command of the
English and Chinese language and the ability to clearly and concisely communicate in writing
- Competency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Collaborative work style, fostering cooperation and teamwork.
- Good verbal and written communications skills in English.
- Effective interpersonal, negotiation and conflict resolution skills.