Product Marketing Manager
This position would suit a collaborative, marketing thinker and executor who wishes to launch new medical device product to the market and accelerate the sales of product with demand generation and sales tools.
This professional will be involved in every aspect of product marketing from driving market research that identifies new target markets, solution gaps and competitive knowledge to supporting a GTM strategy.professional will be involved in every aspect of product marketing from driving market research that identifies new target markets, solution gaps and competitive knowledge to supporting a GTM strategy.
The position will include generating leads and material to support the sales cycle from nurture to closed contract as well as building compelling content for collateral, websites, and sales proposals.
- Content Development: Conceptualize and write the content for new solutions including collateral, white papers, brochures, website, press releases, articles etc.
- Demand Generation: Design, create and analyze lead generation programs to find and nurture new prospects.
- Market Research and Analysis: Conduct market research to identify key market trends and size, quantify market opportunities and define high-level product requirements. Track key competitor activity and become an expert on how to beat them.
- Target Markets: Maintain information on target markets and opportunities.
- GTM Market Launch: Build and execute GTM strategies for product.
- KOL management.
- Action oriented with sense of urgency and energy.
- Experience in designing, developing, and executing marketing projects that lead to revenue generation.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Bio-engineering or Medical disciplines, and at least five- years of related experience in healthcare technology or services.
- Bilingual in English and Mandarin language both spoken and written.
- Strong knowledge in medical device industry, preferably with radiology background or having worked with radiologists closely.
- Demonstrate strong planning, organizational and decision-making skills.