Project Manager – Machine Learning
At BioMind, we are committed to build advanced technologies to help hospitals diagnose medical conditions of patients. Founded in Singapore, we are a rapidly growing machine learning startup backed by VCs and angels with deep connections in Asian market. We have a strong team of deep learning scientists, software engineers and medical experts, and are currently inviting aspiring individuals to join us to create huge and meaningful impact to the medical industry in Asia.
- Responsible for management of machine learning products;
- Work with research engineers, and plan their tasks and deliverables;
- Monitor the project closely to ensure that it is carried out according to plans;
- Communicate and coordinate with various departments to work on the project, including the medical department, product development department, after-sales department, hospitals, etc;
- Before embarking on new project, project research, discussions with the doctors;
- Passionate about technology and new ideas, able to discuss technical details with R&D team.
- Bachelor/Master/PhD in Mathematics, Physics, Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent;
- Have ample project management experience, proven track record in managing projects and teams;
- Proficient in at least 1 programming language;
- Strong mathematical ability – Familiar with linear algebra, matrix, differential algebra, and statistics;
- Have deep learning model research experience;
- The ability to think independently, analyze and solve problems – good communication skills, good team player, willingness to share experience and insights, and ability to promote progress of the team as a whole;
- Conscientious, patient, meticulous, has clear logic, and a strong sense of responsibility.