Marketing Officer, Global Partnership
Share this job
The Marketing Officer, Global Partnership is an integral member of the sales and marketing team to support the achievement of the business objectives for the assigned region. You will be responsible to succinctly articulate the value propositions for the BioMind product lines and develop strategic marketing plans using a combination of market research, competitive analysis and customer engagement, you will build plans that take market dynamics and competition into account. Working closely within a matrix organization, the Marketing Manager will conceive and develop innovating marketing programs that drive usage, demand and product adoption. Essential qualities include a strong willingness to learn, openness and adaptability, attention to details and a passion for quality execution. The ability to translate technical capabilities into value propositions and the ability to quickly adapt and shift as market dynamics are constantly changing are paramount to the success of the role.
In addition to this background, you should possess experience within all fields related to digital marketing – including media, web analytics and site optimization.
- Positioning and product messaging: identify and develop product positioning that uniquely differentiates and articulates the value of the BioMind solution. Develop marketing strategies and the tactical solutions by expertly applying segmentation, targeting and positioning
- Sales and Marketing tools: the ability to strategize, conceive and create collateral that supports product positioning. Examples include white papers, train-the-trainer materials for the field sales team, customer presentations and training guides
- Product launches/commercialization: plan the market launch or release of new products/projects by collaboratively working across all relevant functional areas. Lead the product commercialization efforts to drive expected growth for BioMind
- Communications: work with internal and external communications teams to ensure the value propositions and marketing messages are getting to the right audiences at the right time
- Integrated Marketing Expert: create, manage and execute highly effective integrated marketing strategies and plans including digital marketing campaigns, SEO/SEM, emails, events, social media, lead nurturing and drip campaigns
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Marketing / Communication / Media or related field (Master’s Degree and/or any additional marketing qualifications would be advantageous)
- 3+ years marketing, partnership or related experience
- Healthcare experience is desired/preferred
- Experience with sales training and tools
- Experience with B2B, B2C and B2B2C commercial models
- Knowledge of MS office, CRM and opportunity management systems, preferably Salesforce
- Proven success in planning and execution of marketing campaigns, including digital media, database marketing, online marketing, search engine, social media and web sites