Machine Learning Associate
What are we looking for
A strong technical guy with a geeky background like Computer Science, Physics, Mathematics who loves programming, solves tough problems, fascinated by Math and Physics and wants to learn artificial intelligence and build deep learning models. Machine learning background is not a requirement.
Our aim is to align you with the activities which truly interest you; will stretch you technically; help you grow and impact on billions of patients.
Some of the things you will learn
- Computer Vision / Image Segmentation, Localisation, Classification
- Deep Learning Techniques, Research Techniques, Paper Writing
- Deep learning tools: TensorFlow, NumPy, Pandas, Sklearn, SciPy, Seaborn
- Building deep learning models, understanding the learning mechanisms
- Learning from professors from MIT, NUS, Tsinghua.
- Interacting with top neurologists and doctors
Bachelor / Master / PhD in Engineering or Computer Science or Mathematics or Physics.
We can offer you
- Master, Teach, Learn – The opportunity to work with, learn from and share knowledge with ultra-smart colleagues in a culture of collaboration and technical excellence. We groom our employees and make sure that they stay at the cutting edge of the technology stack.
- Impact – Huge potential to make a positive contribution across our business, people and partners
- Remuneration – Competitive pay with share award for top performers.
We are willing to groom engineers and fresh graduates who don’t have a background in deep learning but are interested to learn. You will also have the opportunity to attend top machine learning conferences like NIPS and ICML.