Chief Sales Officer
- Develop, manage, and lead the sales teams in different countries to achieve all targets and
- Ensure and oversee day-to-day creation of sales strategies, market-to-go strategies,
forecasting and general management issues to align business’ efforts, along with the different
countries’ Sales Leads.
- Coordinate with higher Management on strategic planning and objectives.
- Ensure and identify that the needs of merchants are met along with managing expectations of
- Develop new tools and processes that contribute to greater productivity and efficiency.
- Attend and participate to all relevant events and trade shows.
- Continuously analyse individual and team performance and take necessary steps to ensure
- Collaborate with the higher Management to develop the annual budget, monthly forecast and
address variances in plan’s goals and development.
- This role will be based in Singapore but required to travel.
- Minimum of 10 years’ sales experience of the medical devices, with demonstrated results in
leading large sales teams from a global standpoint to achieve targets
- Prior experience working with radiologists
- Prior global medical devices sales experience is a must
- Self-motivated with a strong affinity for problem solving
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Resourceful and capable of learning fast and independently
- Prefer strong Interpersonal skills