CDSS, Product Manager
- Manage the whole cycle of medical imaging and AI products from demand collection, system analysis, interactive design, research and development, and delivery processes, and propose product development plans.
- Study product characteristics, market trends, competitive product dynamics, carry out user demand surveys and collect feedback, propose improvement proposals with innovative thinking, and improve user experience.
- Responsible for the daily cooperation and maintain relationships with organisations and professionals in related fields, daily visits and maintaining customer base.
- Assist in the collection of product clinical literature and research data.
- Provide product knowledge training and technical answers to sales teams and agents.
- Coordinate and collate various documents.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s degree and above, medical imaging related major is
- More than five years of work experience.
- Familiar with agile development process, with product manager work experience is preferred.
- Proficient in PPT and prototyping tools such as Axure, Sketch, etc.
- Have good English reading, writing and oral communication skills.
- Possess presentation and communication skills.
- Able to travel frequently.
- More than two years of hospital work experience (those with nuclear magnetic field and CT experience are preferred)
- More than 1 year of experience in the AI field is preferred.