Application Specialist (Product Manager)
Share this job
- Provide hospital in service and training of our appointed Sales Channels in the region with well documented training materials. Show and teach all users the ease of using our product Pre-Sales through on-site demo and Post Sales with hospitals users.
- Ensure all conferences / exhibitions are well organised according to our company standards. In charge of Product info updates and circulation to relevant staff and distributors through company log in website or emails.
- To gather, analyse data and business intelligence (competition) from various sources (internal and external) to develop a strategic road map for any GTM- go to market. To communicate the strategy to all relevant parties.
- New product kick off seminars for distributors and users to be organised at an appropriate time with the Sales department, with all relevant supporting marketing materials. Conduct professional product training with certification, having successfully attended the course.
- Work closely with our Machine Learning & Software development team when developing new products and engage in application sharing with them on market trends and wants.
- As the leader of future Product / Application Specialists (radiographers) in India, South Korea and Japan (we may need to add more specialists depending on our business growth), your leadership in this capacity is to ensure our strategies are efficiently and effectively implemented.
Qualifications and Experiences
- Degree in Science, Engineer or other related discipline or equivalent.
- At least 3 years working experience in regulatory field for medical device or pharmaceutical industry would be an advantage, preferably in multinational companies.
- Experience in negotiating with regulatory authorities.
- Medical Device Act and other medical device related regulations in Singapore and globally
- Skilled in document management